- Hook up the Speaker-Output jack to the Microphone-Input jack.
- Create presentation in OpenOffice or PowerPoint.
- Open the presentation locally.
- Start Screenr and set it to capture full screen but do not press the red record button (in the floating Screenr toolbar) yet.
- Start the presentation then quickly press the red record button in the floating Screenr toolbar and let the presentation run to the end.
- Stop Screenr.
- Post Screenr to YouTube and also download the MP4 file just in case.
- Go to the video on YouTube and grab the link in the URL
- Go to WordPress, create a new post, look for “add video” icon, choose “from URL”, paste link from YouTube, click “insert in post”.
- Save post.
- Publish post.
(Note that you must have a Twitter account which is used by Screenr, to allow you to use Screenr.)